Steven Tyler is reportedly feeling better after his Paraguay mishap
According to TMZ, Tyler was in the process of recovering from food poisoning spell that was accompanied by severe dehydration, and when he attempted to take a shower before the concert, he collapsed. Unfortunately, he endured injuries to his face and lost some teeth as a result of the accident. Tyler’s manager labeled the wounds as “minor”, so minor the band has already rescheduled the show to be performed tomorrow night, after news that Tyler had been released from the hospital with a clear bill of health. What a trooper!
Apparently, Tyler (and the rest of the group) are sincere in their hard work and love for their fans, and were said to “sincerely apologize” for any disturbance the incident caused their fans.
Awww Steven, accidents happen…just feel BETTER soon!