Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are going to ROCK the Golden Globes this Sunday!
Even though I haven’t been into awards shows in the past 5+ years (they really aren’t as good as they used to be) I might have to tune in just to watch these two get drunk and offend people.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are an amazing combination and their chemistry together is unbeatable. They bounce comedy off one another with ease, their sense of humors both sick and twisted. Just the way I love them.
To mix things up and make the Golden Globes even more fun, during a recent interview Fey and Poehler spontaneously came up with rules to a Golden Globes drinking game. Judging by the rules it looks like there will be a lot of people calling in sick Monday morning.
Want to play along with the Golden Globes 2013 Drinking Game? Here are the rules according to Tina and Amy:
- Any time an actress cries in a speech, drink (Poehler’s rule)
- Any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage, drink (Fey’s rule)
- Any time someone says, ‘I didn’t prepare anything!”, drink (Poehler’s rule)
- Any time anyone thanks [film studio chairman] Harvey Weinstein, eat a meatball sub – (Fey’s rule)
- Whenever the camera pans to Judi Dench, you take off an article of clothing (Fey’s rule)
- Any time Maggie Smith wins, take off an article of clothing - (Poehler’s rule)
Tina says it shouldn’t be long for the posh Golden Globes crowd to be sloppy drunk. “When you get a bunch of people in a room who don’t eat much, and you give them one drink, it gets good fast.” She adds that her job is just to get everyone drunk enough to where a boob pops out.
God Bless Tina and Amy.