Celebrity Smack, one of the oldest gossip blogs on the internet, continues to grow! Grow with us!
Reasons why you should advertise with us:
- Celebrity Smack was one of the first gossip blogs on the internet and has been online since 2004.
- Blogs.com lists Celebrity Smack as one of it’s Top Ten snarkiest celebrity gossip blogs. Considering how many hundreds of thousands of gossip blogs out there we consider this to be an honor. [Article]
- We have a split audience at almost 50% female, 50% male and receive a million+ global page views a month.
- Nearly all advertising formats are available on Celebrity Smack, if you are unsure, drop us an email.
- Celebrity Smack has been mentioned in numerous blogs, websites and magazine publications around the world.
- Spicy has appeared on the Encore channel, had a celebrity gossip radio segment on KMOX (a CBS affiliate in St. Louis) and has appeared on a celebrity gossip pilot talk show produced by Byron Allen.
- A guest of Virgin Mobile, Spicy met Lady Gaga concert in Washington D.C. (Feb. 2011) and was named one of the most influential bloggers of 2011.
- Spicy also works with Real Networks/Superpass in their Seattle studio as a host for Big Brother and Survivor live shows and attends numerous reality based events. She’s also interviewed reality stars on the red carpet at the Big Brother 13 and Survivor: South Pacific finale shows at the CBS studios in Los Angeles.
Celebrity Smack offers premium advertising through Blogads. The easiest, hassle free way to automatically add an advert to our site.
Do you have a product you would like our readers to know about? A giveaway is a great way to garner publicity at minimal cost to you. We will host a giveaway of your product at no charge. Email for more details.
Text links are available for purchase on Celebrity Smack, however, we limit the amount on our site at one time. Inquire to see if there’s currently space.
For more information or to make an inquiry please email us at CelebritySmack@gmail.com.